Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
yeah baby yeah!
Saturday, February 27, 2010 | 2/27/2010 02:42:00 PM |


well Heeeellllllllllllo fellas!
it was a long time ago since my last post!
I'm just like the old person trying to change how i hate something..
(though i don't hate anything but there must be something i should hate right?)

Happy new year anyway, a bit late though but every days is a new year...
Nothing interesting but my routine is kinda changed a lot...
I found out (really have i?) a nice friend to be with and i appreciate my FRIEND a lot! well, more than i can imagine but i don't wanna repeat the same mistakes... sigh...

Hope 2010 will gonna bring me a new life...
Hoping for my home in front... anyway, tips to overcome lazybones? anybody???

Labels:

2 comment(s) // U Mad?