Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Allowance...
Friday, July 30, 2010 | 7/30/2010 06:32:00 AM |

What the?! August is just around the corner and our allowance hasn't been given yet..
Really? yes! what the heaven is happening actually? recently, a lot of speculation were being spread ( macam lah mulut tu tau sangat ) . No money no talk bebeh!
I hope.... you know what I was
hoping for... Well, the world we are living today is different than when we were still kids, honey. Everything needs money and when I'm talking about money, I mean lots and lots sum of money... waka waka wakaka! :D
Anyway, check out my shopping list:
try clicking on it :)



1. A brand new laptop




2. Piano



3. Nokia x6



4. My very own Tuxedo

5. PSP Go White 16GB


teda2 bah yang saya mau beli~ sigh....

Labels:

0 comment(s) // U Mad?