Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
have i?
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 | 10/19/2010 02:18:00 PM |
I've been thinking if I have chosen
the right friend for me recently...
There's a lot of things they've done
which I dislike and I have to insist
to be into it.
Maybe it was just a feeling but
they went overboard I couldn't handle more..
Let me ask you something,
have your friends ever take advantages to
what you possessed?
have they used your weakness to
make them feel happy for themselves?
There are so many true friends
who can understand to things i actually
dislikes.. and all with a sudden,
I finally realized who they are...
Shall I repent on this? YES!!!!!
Maybe this would be my next
life's lesson... Who knows?
I just have to be much more reflective than this!
Common ERic, You're matured enough
to think who's worth for your
FRIENDSHIP!

Labels:

0 comment(s) // U Mad?