Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
A ballad of my life
Thursday, April 28, 2011 | 4/28/2011 11:56:00 PM |
I’m hoping to write a ballad of my life,
Out of all the changes it had,
The tomorrow’s I have never planned...

But still I can't show them how I feel,
And I really cannot predict the future...
Should I be just a simple person amongst all of my friends?
What a hard question I never have time to answer...
I’m always watching people walking by the streets every day,
As if they never have their own life... Shall I be the same?

I’m hoping to write a ballad about my life,
But what should I write in it?
Cuz I have forgotten all special days I have had...
I can’t take easy of these...
But still, a ballad is all I need to write

Labels: ,

0 comment(s) // U Mad?