Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
JESUS takes the wheel
Tuesday, November 08, 2011 | 11/08/2011 08:32:00 PM |
If you say:

I am so worried about this subject!
Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
My mind can’t concentrate at all!
Isaiah 26:3
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
I can’t even sleep peacefully/properly!
Psalm 3:5
I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.
I am physically and mentally fatigued!
Isaiah 40:31
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Read this in a Facebook wall post of my friend : Madam Wynda Fred. Why worry for world if we realize GOD is always there for us? Let see.... Heres a comic strip I adore so much it almost make me cry:

See, why the worries? God will always help you~

Labels: , ,

4 comment(s) // U Mad?