Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Sejauh timur dari barat
Tuesday, November 01, 2011 | 11/01/2011 10:00:00 PM |
My friends and I have just performed all Saints prayers this night. We ended it earlier than I thought so the remaining time was used for Praise and Worship (...let the door closed though so it won't bother others). We were like The Canadian Tenors because there were only six of us harmonizing a choir (and I like how we sounded :P). I learned some new gospels I've seldom heard too and these three touched me the most:

Hati Hamba


Satu hal yang kurindu


I love this song very much,
Sejauh timur dari barat


SEJAUH TIMUR DARI BARAT,
ENGKAU MEMBUANG DOSAKU

TIADA KAU INGAT LAGI KESALAHANKU
JAUH KE DALAM TUBIR LAUT,
KAU MELEMPARKAN DOSAKU

TIADA KAU PERHITUNGKAN PELANGGARANKU

BETAPA BESAR KASIH PENGAMPUNAN-MU TUHAN
TAK KAU PANDANG HINA HATI YANG HANCUR
KU BERTERIMA KASIH KEPADA-MU YA TUHAN
PENGAMPUNAN YANG KAU BERI PULIHKANKU


It explained how big is the love of God to his brethren and yet, all sins will be forgiven to those who seek it. God have bear all sins we have made and that also explains how great his love is. No one will sacrifice himself as enormous as that. That's why I always thank him for no matter what have I done, I know he will always be there... and not just for only me, but also to you.



Labels: , ,

4 comment(s) // U Mad?