Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
REVENGE
Saturday, May 18, 2013 | 5/18/2013 01:38:00 AM |
Have you ever heard of the phrase:
When you're about to say goodbye, think twice, look back, and remember why did you start it at the first place.

Think about the phrase on the other side: revenge. My friend once said, if you are about to avenge someone, you're just as worse as he is. That's when I realized the situation. I never would have wanted to be the person who done me wrong. Consequently, I believe in karma only because I know how effective it is (experienced it too much now).  People do crappy things everyday and few have the intention of insulting others - except real bitches. I get criticized sarcastically by times just because I put on others' shoes but it doesn't mean that I have to pay them back twice as much as how they define themselves. I don't judge (although I'm really good with it). The point is, I don't think revenge worth it. I just don't want myself to turn into the person whom clearly I'm defining... and you should too
‘Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.’
-Confucius (504 B.C)

Labels:

0 comment(s) // U Mad?