Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
LAST ICE BROKEN
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 | 6/25/2013 12:54:00 AM |
Finished the ice breaking session with the new intake trainees. There's not a lot of them but enough to remind me of myself when I first step here five years ago. I still can memorize our version of session like this - where we get to introduce ourselves to all the seniors. Now that I am one of the seniors who will leave for another 4 months here, I tried to not pity them. It's been a hard years, can't actually deny that. Being there on their point of view, I knew things will be repeatedly be the same. They are the last juniors I'm seeing for the rest of the semester so I don't actually give a damn. I'm close to the last step and verily look forward to closing my era here.

P/s: The moon is still so bright tonight... and listening to Amanda Seyfried's little house is making me more and more reminiscent. True story (@relatable) said and I quote, "when nothing goes right go to sleep".
Good night people.

Labels:

0 comment(s) // U Mad?