Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
WHO I REALLY MISS...
Saturday, August 01, 2009 | 8/01/2009 05:01:00 PM |
HEY GUYS...
It has been a long day since my last post..
i have a lots of things to share with you all but i just don't remember them all..
last days, i have been asking Edna, a classmate of mine to give me some songs from one of my favorite band, shiela on 7 and i was kind of touched when i heard one of the song entitled "INGIN PULANG"...

It made me miss my family and my little sister..
she is the most talkative in our sibling and she will talk a lot to me..
i might just answer her YES or NO but i just like to hear her asks a lot..
Every time i saw any little girls here in nowhere, i would simply remember her..
i just love it to go home now...
i really miss my family...

Labels: ,

1 comment(s) // U Mad?