Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
FAMILY CRISIS¬
Monday, April 12, 2010 | 4/12/2010 06:35:00 PM |


I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I'VE DONE SOMETHING THAT WOULD REALLY AFFECT A LOT TO MY FAMILY...
IT IS JUST THAT I HAVE BEEN GROWING NATURALLY AS A MAN AND I KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT...
I COULDN'T LEFT MYSELF FEELING NOT GUILTY CUZ THE WAY I ACT NOW IS TELLING ME MYSELF OF WHAT WILL I BE IN THE FUTURE...
PLEASE DON'T CARE OF MY BAD HABITS THAT I HATE TO BE BLAMED ON SOMETHING I HAVE DONE WITHOUT NO PURPOSE...
IF I COULD REALLY SUPPRESS THIS, THEN I WOULD REALLY DO IT SINCE THE FIRST DAY AGO..
BUT WHAT I'VE PLAN IS LIKE NOT THE REAL OF WHAT SHOULD IT BE!
I HATE PRESSURING MYSELF BECAUSE OF SOMEONE I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED!!!!!!

LET ME BE!

Labels: ,

10 comment(s) // U Mad?