Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
APABILA KEBOSANAN MELANDA.....
Sunday, July 25, 2010 | 7/25/2010 12:01:00 PM |
MY DAYS RECENTLY ARE FULL OF BOREDOM!
I really don't know what to do to fill my leisure time.. There's supposed to be a convocation celebration here in my campus but it feels like nothing! What a boring life here! My allowance hasn't been banked in and I've got no money now!
The only thing I'm looking forward to is going back hometown where I can spend all my leisure time with something interesting... Feels like it's more enjoyable back there rather than being here in the middle of boredoom! Let see...
Boredom + depressing assignments + freaking environment + hypocrites + no money = HELL!



PISSED OFF!



Labels: ,

6 comment(s) // U Mad?