Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Christmas preparation~
Sunday, September 26, 2010 | 9/26/2010 12:54:00 PM |
It's 09:23 pm now on 22nd of September 2010.
My mum just called me and my heart rejoices with happiness.
Miss my family very much.
I realized that there is still another 2 months before it's Christmas
(Know it after I heard Zee Avi's No Christmas.)
I'm hearing Celtic womens' Christmas songs right now.
I don't think it's too early for Christmas preparation.
(2 months is not a far journey - believe me!)
I'm hoping for a very glorious felicity of Christmas for my family this year
and I know God will give it upon us.
Why don't you hear this song?



It will light up your spirit of receiving the God's birth!
I love this song every December and I hope it
will not be too early for me to say this phrase to you
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!


( ERIC )

;;
;;;;
;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;
;;
;;
;;
;;
;;
;;
Believe him! He is an expert!

[ D1n$LacCk ]

(too lewd ba Udin so i deleted something here :P)

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s) // U Mad?