Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
A song about home (Version 2)
Tuesday, January 25, 2011 | 1/25/2011 12:31:00 PM |
Why does it take such a long time
to get used to with this?
I always remember home though
knowing I wouldn't do anything if I was there

But it is just comfy thinking about
how free I am being home
having dinner with the whole members
of the house

and watching the green grasses to grow with them...
to pastures...
I remembered how the moon shines one night on the sky
it was so clear I could see the stars
and mountain too
standing up proudly like it used to be

and we were watching TV
laughing how funny that parody is

oh how I miss home
I realized I know it only when I'm about to leave
But i just miss home...
and I really am

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s) // U Mad?