Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Ring, Reasons and Relationship
Wednesday, August 03, 2011 | 8/03/2011 10:25:00 PM |
Before reading my post, I would like you to answer a simple poll I've created yesterday just in case you're having a different view from my perspective. Here you go...


What comes to your mind when you saw your CRUSH wears a ring?
Married
In a relationship
Single but pretending to have a partner
Waiting for a proposal
Don't wanna be disturbed
Why not asking?

  
pollcode.com free polls


Thank you...
And yes... Today's post will all going to be about jewelery... I've bought another ring this semester and I hope I can take a good care of it till it's missing again just like the old one I had long time ago. Now, I'm not a person who likes jewelery a lot. I tend to wear a ring because it looks cool and matured enough but this time I have my own reason.

And that reason is because of the commitment I have in myself. I was once told by my friend that ring will make you stronger facing your desires i.e it makes you more faithful seeing something more concrete when you need strength. I second the motion!
I used to think that people who wears a ring is just another rich person wannabe. In this case, I'm being too subjective. I'm sure not a lot of people will agree with this and I respect your thought.

I bought this ring to make an impression that I'm obliged to something and that something is so so special I have to take care of so I won't lose it.

Labels: ,

0 comment(s) // U Mad?