Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Three Thoughts for Today
Sunday, August 28, 2011 | 8/28/2011 01:19:00 AM |
LOL...
Hello Yall (as in Cleveland's voice - LOL)
There's a lot of things happened today..

First thing first...
I would like to thank Mr. Luke Adams for replying my E-mail and also for attaching the song I've requested. You see... I've been searching the song "Earth Angel" from one of the episode of Family Guy and I mean the 100%ly exact song. I'm so surprised that I've been given the song from the real singer himself! So, thousand of Thanks should be given to Luke Adams.
P/s: You are never too late :P

Secondly...
Today is a blissful day as the three of us Best Friends are united together again after all this 7 years being BFF.
I'm so speechless so let Miss Vel says the words. :P
(Pemalasnya I... :P) 

Thirdly...
I have made a vow to myself that I should be more dedicated to my study as in 'No pain, No gain'!



So...

Labels: ,

2 comment(s) // U Mad?