Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Never mind I'll find someone like you
Thursday, September 15, 2011 | 9/15/2011 12:08:00 AM |
Greetings...
Next post for today I want to write about Adele, a young singer from The Queen's country. I know nothing about her but these are things I've found when I asked my best friend : Google.

Some of her pictures (Her face is just like Chole Agnew's) :



Her Fan's site <--- Where I get to meet everyone who loves her
Her official site <-- Where I can read her Blog...

She's another singer I recently start adoring. I've got one of her albums (Thanks to my neighbour!) and my favourite songs (so far) are:


Someone like you


Turning Tables


Make you feel my love

Searching still for another as I listen to her album....

P/s: In case you haven't noticed, I've created a new page for my Blog so you can leave your link there (as it makes me easier to blog walk to yours).

Labels: ,

2 comment(s) // U Mad?