Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Glee- Take care of yourself
Saturday, October 29, 2011 | 10/29/2011 04:09:00 PM |

Changing my blog's song once again. I've just downloaded a Glee cast's song entitled as the above (actually mine has better quality but who cares though). I don't really recognize the person who sings it,Youtube said it was Damian (Rory Flanagan- a new guy coming to Mckinley??). Haven't watched the newest episode of the show yet but he's good - you know I love this kinda type of song right?. Can't wait! BTW, here's the lyric:

Glee Casts (S03E04 Pot o' Gold) - Take care of yourself
It’s time for us to part
Yeah it’s best for us to part
Oh but I love you
I love you
Take care of yourself
I’ll miss you

The nights are long alone
I sit alone and moan
‘Cause I love you
I love you
Take care of yourself
I’ll miss you

And no more tears to cry
I’m out of goodbyes

It’s time for us to part
Although it breaks my heart
‘Cause I love you
I love you
Take care of yourself
Take care of yourself
Take care of yourself
I love you


Labels: , ,

0 comment(s) // U Mad?