Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
The Countdown : 17 Days left
Tuesday, November 01, 2011 | 11/01/2011 10:12:00 PM |
Challenge #1:
I would like to bring along all of my family members to a mass service.


We never actually been to sabbath altogether since... Well, how long has it been? My father will always be busy even when it's weekend so that means transportation would be limited. We own a bike, but the whole family are not going to fit on that. The last time I went to the nearest chapel somewhere in Kg. Himbaan was with my mother, and I rode the bike. If only I can drive legally, then it would have been with my siblings too.
P/s: My youngest sister has chosen to be a Catholic. I am so proud of her. I hope she'll keep that as her faith because she's still young. But still, I'm so proud!
So that's it. As promised, my first plan!

Labels: , ,

6 comment(s) // U Mad?