Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Fall down the rabbit hole!
Monday, January 09, 2012 | 1/09/2012 06:30:00 PM |
Manglish post!
I am so not into mood looking at my note book right now. Rosak dia sebab jatuh di kelas tadi! I should never brought it to class today that's a regret tapi apa boleh buat la nasib badan. Maybe it's time for me to realize that I have to do something with it. So chances come upon me whether I should buy a new one or just fix this problemo I have. This black shade on my monitor is so hideous and making me uncomfortable. This night I'm gonna call home asking if my parents agree any of each.

P/s: But I still love you dear... She's been faithful since the past 3 years...

Woo~
Btw, I'm coming home again next week's friday! Oh yeah! That's a relief, isn't it?

Labels: ,

5 comment(s) // U Mad?