Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Spend your time counting your blessings - not airing your complaints
Thursday, January 19, 2012 | 1/19/2012 11:12:00 PM |
The temptation is too much, I'm afraid I can't hold on much longer. I feel like I'm hanging on a thin line of a thread.
Dear Lord, help me... I need your support. I'm too devastated of my emotion and spiritual. I'm just a little lamb... I still need guidance.
Today was a very tempting day... I stand alone just a few inch from you and I couldn't bear to look into your face. I know I should remind myself of letting you go but I can't. I needed time. I don't want to hate you, do I? Please dreary... Calm down... Take the chances of time teaching you how cruel your heart can torture you. I know you can... You have to!


Labels:

0 comment(s) // U Mad?