Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Lee Dewyze's Weightless
Friday, February 10, 2012 | 2/10/2012 11:00:00 PM |
Noticed how I made changes upon my Blog template? As promised to myself... Manipulating HTML code has been easier for me nowadays... Thanks to my sister anyway for teaching me how to do so... I still can't do changing my footer's position I wish she's here to help... :)

*Saya ubah base code template yang beliau syorkan saya guna dari dulu tapi oleh kerana dulu susah mimang saya x faham langsung kod komputer lol (how she know my taste :) Thank you Mi Sister!

Miss them siblings :)


BTW, I would like to share you a beautiful lyric which will make you calm yourself... It's by Lee Dewyze entitled Weightless:

Standing at the door like a thousand times beforeRight here on the edge of something beautiful and newYou help me to let go, find some room to breatheClose your eyes and hold your breathe
I promise you will see angels and wingsBalloons have strings but you and I don't need anythingWe'll just go to a place that no one knows
My feet can barely touch the groundFloating up so high, I'm never coming downSo take my hand, only you and meTogether we will be weightless, weightless
It's not hard to figure out why my heads up in the cloudsFrom way up here it's clear to me what angels dream aboutChurch bells will ring, the melody singsYou and I will have everything, we can touch the skyWe'll be so alive
My feet can barely touch the groundFloating up so high, I'm never coming downSo take my hand, it's only you and meTogether we will be weightless
I can be flying over cities, flying over oceans, over streetsWe can call the stars our homeTell me how far do you want to go
My feet can barely touch the groundFloating up so high, I'm never coming downSo take my hand, it's only you and meIn this mystery, you and meTogether we will be weightless, weightless, weightless
Such a beautiful song! I even continue listening to it for over an hour (almost) :P

Remember, in the end there will always be happiness waiting for us. We just have to venture the obstacles in front to be right on the exact destination. Even if we don't walk together or someone might have walked faster, there's still that one bright future prepared for all of us... We'll wait... Patiently... :)

Labels: , ,

1 comment(s) // U Mad?