Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Missed the Game!
Wednesday, February 08, 2012 | 2/08/2012 04:23:00 PM |
Damn, I missed the game because of the meeting with the director this evening! Being a class monitor is actually very tiresome. I have fulfilled my days with works and assignments and works etc etc... Tambahan lagi kerja mengurus lawatan (Ugh, I should never let them choose me!)... There are lots of things I should put in mind everyday plus practicum will be as nearly as next month...
Help me Dear God...
I'm so dissapointed with myself right now! Not because that I can't manage my works of course that's the least easiest way I can do but I missed the game.... The truly one thing I'm looking forward to watch this evening. Sigh~

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s) // U Mad?