Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! :D
Sunday, April 08, 2012 | 4/08/2012 08:25:00 AM |
My Easter is perfect. Upon starting my yesterday, I saw a beautiful enormous brown dove flying here and there at Kunak. It was beautiful I became amazed until I looked at it as closely as I can. I know it's the starting of Easter and there's this feeling in me saying how I missed God so much recently. Thanks to that dove, Easter vigil has been so perfect to me.


So yesterday, instead of trolling around the house, me and my friends decided to go to Madai Waterfall. It was all fun and games cause.. You know... We couldn't really swim and do stuff. I was only amazed by how beautiful the scenery was. Especially the one from the top of the canopy walk. Life's just beautiful as it is.


Knowing we couldn't do swimming at that place, my friends and I decided to go to Mostyn spring water for another picnic. There were students coming together with us and it was fun.

I was able to go to St. Peter of Kunak Church an hour later with one of my friend Kellyn. My Easter Vigil was a peaceful one. This was actually the second time I went to a nowhere Church knowing that all people in that place are all a family of Christ with me. I couldn't say anything but to accept the strangeness I felt. Easter Vigil this year? I can only say Praise GOD for his Blessing!


Labels: ,

0 comment(s) // U Mad?