Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Lay lovely my cutie
Friday, May 04, 2012 | 5/04/2012 09:00:00 AM |
I shouldn't post this but... I like how it rhymes and how much it hides its meaning...

O lay lovely my rabbit, so cute but so buff
no really, this isn't a bluff!
A rex with your ears proud and tall
truly the one rabbit of all
They call you obese But I'd disagree
You binky around oh so perfectly
You weigh seven pounds or maybe above
But the more there is, the more to love!
You're only big
Not fat as you'd say
I'll hug you and squeeze you all the long day
Once I get to know you,
You're really quite petite!
Whit with a white tail, ears and feet
I love you really I do!
And so should you.


Edited from the source: Cammy The Rabbit, Rhyming Poem

Labels: ,

1 comment(s) // U Mad?