Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
There are worse things I could do
Wednesday, November 21, 2012 | 11/21/2012 01:53:00 AM |


Can't help but to listen this song overly repeated. I like how much it conveys its meaning. I wish I could sing this but let just say I don't have much voice of a singer. Here's the lyric anyway:


Santana:
There are worse things I could do
Than go with a boy or two
Even though the neighborhood thinks I'm trashy
And no good 
I suppose it could be true
But there are worse things I could do.

Cassandra: 
I could flirt with all the guys 
Smile at them and bat my eyes
Press against them when we dance 
Make them think they stand a chance 
Then refuse to see it through 
That's a thing I'd never do 

Santana: 
I could stay home every night 
Wait around for Mr. Right 
Take cold showers every day 

Wade: 
And throw my life away 
On a dream that won't come true 

Cassandra: 
I could hurt someone like me 
Out of spite or jealousy 

Wade:
I don't steal and I don't lie 
But I can feel and I can cry 

Santana: 
A fact I'll bet you never knew. 

Santana and Cassandra (Just Santana in the episode version): 
But to cry in front of you 

Santana, Cassandra and Wade: 
That's the worse thing (Just Santana in the episode version) 
I could do.

Labels: ,

1 comment(s) // U Mad?