Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
I write the songs
Sunday, May 18, 2014 | 5/18/2014 02:48:00 PM |
It's been long since my last post and I pretty much don't have anything to do right now. I started entering the steps of my career era and life has been busy since then. Working and studying are two totally different shits, that I can say. As much as I enjoyed gaining wisdom, the teaching routine became more and more insignificant. It's tiring thinking about the incapability I'm having, stranded in the middle of a very very rural area, to develop this maturity of mine. Sometimes, it's nice to have a new different environment once in a while in my life but still, I wish for no astonishment. I'm striving, not to be the best, but to give the best for my pupils. I can do nothing much for now since it's not even my payday month yet. 

Btw, I'm currently into this song:



I've been alive forever
And I wrote the very first song
I put the words and the melodies together
I am music and I write the songs

I write the songs that make the whole world sing
I write the songs of love and special things
I write the songs that make the young girls cry
I write the songs, I write the songs

My home lies deep within you
And I've got my own place in your soul
Now when I look out through your eyes
I'm young again, even though I'm very old

I write the songs that make the whole world sing
I write the songs of love and special things
I write the songs that make the young girls cry
I write the songs, I write the songs

Oh, my music makes you dance
 
And gives your spirit to take a chance
And I wrote some rock 'n' roll so you can move
Music fills your heart, well, that's a real fine place to start

It's from me, it's for you
It's from you, it's from me
It's a worldwide symphony

I write the songs that make the whole world sing
I write the songs of love and special things
I write the songs that make the young girls cry
I write the songs, I write the songs

I write the songs that make the whole world sing
I write the songs of love and special things
I write the songs that make the young girls cry
I write the songs, I write the songs
I am music and I write the songs

The song gives me such joy cause I'm a guy who's fond of conventional songs. Not mentioning the lyrics, they said it all. So... That's all for this entry's bookmark. Till I write again~

Labels: , , ,

0 comment(s) // U Mad?