Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
Conjecturable
Monday, October 24, 2016 | 10/24/2016 10:21:00 PM |
Despite being such a miserable factotum at the moment, I'm actually in the perfect mood to write something up on my wall. Entering school after a long period of time really puts me into a bumpy situation - both literally and metaphorically. Adapting to a workaholic life was a strong suite for me before. I don’t even know why my sentiment changes 360° nowadays. Maybe I’m just exhausted of living in the same situation or perhaps this is mere boredom. Let’s just hope for the best out of it. Well apparently, this song is on loop:


I am a person known to be easily affected by songs so my mood now is plainly conjecturable. I haven’t had this feeling for many a year now that I forgot how to manage this. In a proper sense kind of way, I’d say that I’m a stranger to this. I am but to be imminent to confusion that this actually never happens to me before. It’s somehow soothing to the heart but perpendicularly painful to be endured.

I’m counting my days now: holiday is just around the corner and though I haven’t planned of anything, there’s this blurry reverie telling me what to do next.  All the anecdotes I have written before should probably reveal that I’ll be impromptu with my respites. Let’s just wait and see.

Labels: , ,

0 comment(s) // U Mad?