Profile
Links
Sign here
Contact me

So you found my Navigation bar? Click anywhere you want then :)
EVERY DAY IS A NEW BEGINNING , SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Monday, March 18, 2013 | 3/18/2013 08:35:00 PM |
It's my birthday; I'm turning into one fine man. I'm not expecting any celebration I didn't even tell my pupils to do one for me. They have costed one for my practicum member and I don't want to burden them to do the same for me. Thank you for all the birthday wishes though. Thanks for singing the song, thanks for the prayers and thanks for the gifts. In this verily turn over, I would like to say I'm happy for my life. My resolutions are yet to be created but I'm hoping to be better. There's another 4 days before I can step home and that excites me. I'm looking forward to meeting the love of my life and this message goes to you:

You're one of a kind. Thanks for everything. My love has grown stronger for you not anyone else can change that. We've come to certain circumstances that would make us quarrel but it doesn't matter as long as the love is still there. I just don't want to lose you in my life so please stay. You are my other side I have searched for all the past of my growing years and I surely won't let you go. Thanks for keeping up with me after all the troubles I made. Sometimes I get jealous because I'm afraid someone is going to make you happier than I do. That's when I realize that the effort depends on me actually. I miss talking to you, looking at your face when you talk, holding your hands...  All day long, I wish you are here with me.

I seldom do tweet lately knowing what have I done. I just happen to be a nice little blackbird reading tweets from others and won't talk much. I don't want to repeat the same mistakes that would cost me as much as my interaction with the one I love.

...and I was actually listening to this song. I don't know how much have I repeated the track the rhythm just keeps spinning in me. The lyrics don't really mean anything but I like the rendition they've made to this one fine song. 


I'm keeping up with my family. I don't really know what happened back home but this will be answered soon. I want to run away from all this busyness even just for a while. 4 more days and I will be there.

So there goes my birthday post. All in all, I'm thankful I was given the chance to live until today. I hope everything goes accordingly to its tracks. I don't want any changes in my life. I appreciate them just the way they are. Amen


Labels: , , , ,

2 comment(s) // U Mad?